Bitazza has completed the first new LUNA (Terra 2.0) airdrop distribution to all eligible users who held LUNC and/or USTC during the pre-attack and post-attack snapshots. Users can confirm they have received LUNA from the airdrop by checking their Crypto holdings in the Wallets tab on the Bitazza application.
Please ensure that users view the correct Bitazza wallet when checking the LUNA airdrop. LUNA has been airdropped into the same wallet that users held LUNC and USTC, respectively.
(i.e., users previously holding LUNC in only their Bitazza Thailand wallet will receive their share of the LUNA airdrop in their Bitazza Thailand wallet.)
Bitazza has passed on 100% of LUNA received for the airdrop to eligible users, keeping none for ourselves. The token distribution was calculated by looking at users’ old LUNA (now LUNC) holdings during the pre-attack snapshot taken at Terra Classic block 7,544,910 – May 7, 2022, 14:59 (UTC); and at users’ old LUNA and old UST (now USTC) holdings during the post-attack snapshot taken at Terra Classic block 7,790,000 – May 26, 2022, 16:38 (UTC).
Eligible users have received the first 30% of the LUNA airdrop, with the remaining 70% of the total airdrop to be separated into 24 installments from January 2023 to December 2024. Bitazza will airdrop LUNA as we receive tokens from our partners.
If there are any questions or concerns, our Customer Support team is always here to assist you. Kindly contact Customer Support via LIVE CHAT on our mobile application and on the website, or by emailing [email protected]
More from Bitazza Blog
This Live AMA with Klaytn's Head of Global Adoption, David Shin, and Bitazza's Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Kavin Phongpandecha …