Protect yourself and learn how to spot common SCAMS from fraudulent Facebook pages, LINE communities, Mobile Applications, and Websites so you can keep your assets safe and know that you’ve got the REAL Bitazza!
Beware of scammers and suspicious behavior on ALL channels, including:
Impostor Bitazza Facebook pages.
Share Wallet Addresses publicly.Ask you to transfer assets.Ask you for your private data.
If you see these scams, don’t fall for their tricks! Help keep our community clean and safe by reporting scam pages and accounts. You can also report any suspicious behavior or information to our Customer Support Live Chat, Facebook messenger, or [email protected]
FAKE Facebook Pages
Here are some DIFFERENCES between the REAL Bitazza Thailand Facebook Page and FAKE impostors!
- Always up-to-date on the most recent content.
- The REAL Bitazza page has more than 90,000 followers (as of 15 March 2022)
- The REAL Bitazza page will NEVER SHARE Wallet Addresses publicly.
- The REAL Bitazza page will NEVER ask you to transfer tokens.
FAKE Bitazza LINE OPENCHAT Communities
Here’s how to tell you’re joining the REAL Bitazza Line Community!!
- Official Bitazza Line Community will have “ Bitazza Crypto Community” as its name.Join our community here bit.ly/2ApgDkF
- The REAL Bitazza Crypto Community has over 36,000 members. (Data as of 15 March 2022)
Don’t fall for FAKE Bitazza Application Downloads
Make sure you’re downloading the REAL Bitazza Mobile Applications from one of these four channels!
- The Bitazza Website https://www.bitazza.com
- Apple App Store https://bit.ly/3DV3sUO
- Google Play Store https://bit.ly/3DV3sUO
- Huawei AppGallery https://bit.ly/3DV3sUO
FAKE Websites Impersonating Bitazza
Spot the DIFFERENCE between the REAL Bitazza site and FAKES!
- The REAL Bitazza website URL will contain the https://www.bitazza.comDomain.
- The REAL Bitazza website will not offer unrealistic incentives or rewards.
If you see these scams, don’t fall for their tricks ! Help keep our community clean and safe by reporting scam pages and accounts. You can also report any suspicious behavior or information to our Customer Support Live Chat, Facebook messenger, or [email protected]
You might also like
More from Bitazza Blog